First Alert 1.3 Cubic Foot Water, Fire and Theft Combination Safe - 2092F
First Alert 2092F Water, Fire and Theft Combination Safe
The First Alert 2092F is part of the exclusive line of waterproof fire safes. The 2092F offers a complete security solution for the three major hazards: theft, flood and fire. The safe's anti-theft features include patented pry-resistant concealed hinges, 4 number combination dial security lock and 4 solid locking bolts. This First Alert 1.3 cubic foot fire safe is UL classified for 1 hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700° Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350°. The safe has been tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect digital media including memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives. The composite construction with water tight seal prevents water damage to the contents caused by flooding or by water used in fighting a fire. This waterproof safe will float making it easy to find during a flood, and it will remain dry inside even if fully submerged. The safe also includes an override key that will open the safe if the combination is lost or forgotten.
Spacious Safe Ideal for Storing Valuables
With a capacity of 1.3 cubic feet, the 2092F Combination Safe offers ample space for your jewelry, money, documents, and other valuables. The safe is also verified by an independent testing lab to protect CDs, DVDs, external hard drives, and other electronic media from fire damage. An adjustable storage shelf and a key rack ensure quick-and-easy access to stored items.
Durable Pry-Resistant Construction
Crafted from durable composite, the 2092F Combination Safe features pry-proof concealed hinges that make entry by crowbar difficult. Four live-locking door bolts provide additional security by firmly locking the door in place.
Fire Resistant for up to One Hour
This fire-resistant safe has been independently verified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to withstand external temperatures of up to 1700° Fahrenheit for up to one hour while maintaining an internal temperature of 350° Fahrenheit.
Waterproof Seal Keeps Contents Dry
Featuring a waterproof seal, the 2092F Combination Safe is designed to protect important documents, electronics, and other stored items during a flood. The safe remains waterproof even when bolted down or fully submerged. It is also designed to float, so it is easy to locate during a flood.
* The First Alert 2092F Safe's combination can be found inside the front door. It is a pre-set four (4) number sequence that is unique to the safe and cannot be changed. It is recommended that you keep the combination in a secure place. AVOID storing it inside the actual safe.
- 4 Number Combination Lock with Emergency Override Key.
- 4 Door Bolts and Pry-resistant Concealed Hinges.
- Independently verified to protect electronic media, such as memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives.
- Adjustable storage shelf with multiple positions.
- Protective waterproof seal keeps contents dry.
- Hanging key rack and passport / document storage.
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees for 1 hour.
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 13.63 in. x 13.25 in. x 12.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 18 in. x 17.5 in. x 19.63 in.
- Weight: 93 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty, with after-fire replacement guarantee.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.