First Alert 3020F Steel Cash Box
The First Alert 3020F locking steel cash box is a multi-purpose lockbox which can be used to store cash or other valuables. This First Alert Cash Box includes a removable 7 compartment cash tray and convenient carry handle for portability. This box is constructed of durable powder coated steel.
This key lockbox comes with a removable seven-compartment cash tray that makes it easy to keep track of your money. It can be removed to store small valuables.
Durable Construction Resists Break-Ins
The security box is made from durable powder-coated steel to help deter thieves. This cash box is equipped with a key lock that protects contents from theft. And thanks to the two included entry keys, you'll have a backup in case one is misplaced.
- Key Latch and Hook Lock System with 2 Entry Keys.
- Removable 7-compartment cash tray.
- Convenient carrying handle.
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 4 in. x 10.88 in. x 7.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 4.38 in. x 11 in. x 8 in.
- Product Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- 90 day limited warranty.
Q: How can I replace the keys or get the combination to my safe?
If you misplaced your keys, or forgot the combination to your safe, please fill out the Combination/Key Request Form
, have it notarized and submit the completed form via email, mail, or fax. Contact information may be found on the form.
Q: Where can I find the key number?
A: Engraved on the key itself.
Engraved on the lock cylinder.
Engraved underneath the black plastic cap that says digital electronic safes.
The silver sticker on the bottom right hand corner of the Anti-Theft Safes.
On the key cover.
Q: My key is not broken, but it does not work in the safe. What should I do?
It may be possible that some debris/dust is caught in the lock of your unit. Please try the following:
- Check the engraved key number and verify it matches the engraved letter on the key cylinder.
- Spray WD-40 oil in the lock.
- Tap it lightly with a hammer.
- Try the key again. If the key still does not work please contact Consumer Affairs at 1-800-323-9005 for more information.