Lead Test Kits
Exposure to lead in the home or in the environment can result in lead poisoning. Although some lead-based products still exist it is no longer used in paints, gasoline and other products. Additionally, lead can remain in the environment for years. Children are the most at-risk to the effects of lead poisoning because it can accumulate in their nervous system as they grow. Lead poisoning is rarely fatal, but can cause significant problems in brain development. Detection and removal from lead in pipes, paint and dust is the best way to limit the harmful effects of lead.
Lead Poisoning signs and symptoms in children:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight Loss
- Stomach Pain
- Paleness from anemia
- Learning difficulties
Lead Poisoning signs and symptoms in adults:
- Pain, numbness or tingling in legs and arms
- Weakness in the muscles
- Stomach Pain
- Loss of Memory
- Mood Disorders (mainly female)
- Reduced sperm count or abnormal sperm (not female)
Lead Poisoning Detection,
Lead Test Kit Features:
- Easily check for poisonous lead in your home
- Immediate results Lead Test Kit
- No waiting for lab analysis and no extra fees
- Includes all materials to support at least 4 separate lead tests
- Can be used for any surface
- 5-year limited warranty
Lead test kit tests:
Toys for lead, Jewelry for lead, Dishes for lead, Paint for lead, Dust for lead, Mini-blinds for lead, Food cans for lead, Plumbing for lead, Water for lead and other items for lead
This comprehensive Lead Test Kit allows you to determine if your home contains any dangerous lead sources and will help you decide whether you need to hire a professional to do a full a full assessment of traces of lead in your home..
Things you can do every day to help prevent exposure to lead:
- Wash your hands, especially after being outside, before eating and going to bed.
Run cold water for at least a minute before using.
- Clean your floors with a wet mop and wipe all dusty surfaces with a damp cloth or anti-bacterial wipe.
- Keep your children from playing near major roadways or bridges.
- Prepare nutritious meals that are high in iron and calcium.