Home Safety Products FAQ
- What should I know about Smoke Alarms?
- Where should I place my Smoke Alarms?
- How Do Smoke Alarms Work?
- Photoelectric Smoke Detectors
- Ionization Smoke Alarms: Ionizing Radiation
- Ionization Detectors: Ionization Chamber
- Inside an Ionization Smoke Alarm
- First Alert Store Dual Ionization & Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
- 10-Year Battery Smoke Alarm
- 120VAC Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
- Basic Smoke Alarm
- Dual Ionization & Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
- Escape Light Smoke Alarm
- Hearing Impaired Strobe Smoke Alarm
- Photoelectric Sensor Smoke Alarm
- Photoelectric Sensor Smoke Alarm with Escape Light
- Tamperproof 10-Year Smoke Alarm
- What is Carbon Monoxide?
- Carbon Monoxide - Poisonous Ingredient?
- Where is Carbon Monoxide Found?
- What are Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Symptoms?
- Emergency Carbon Monoxide Home Treatment
- Before Calling Emergency
- Poison Control, or a local emergency number
- What to expect at the emergency room
- Expectations (prognosis)
- What can I do to prevent Carbon Monoxide from building up in my home?
- How do Carbon Monoxide detectors work?
- Once I have a carbon monoxide detector, am I secure?
- What can I do to take Preventative measures?
- What do I do if my Carbon Monoxide Alarm goes off?
- Where do I place my Carbon Monoxide Alarms?
- What types of Carbon Monoxide Alarms are there?
- Basic Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Basic Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Combination Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Backlit Digital Display
- Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup
- Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup & Backlit Digital Display
- Talking Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Backlit Digital Display
- How do smoke detectors intercommunicate?
- What is ONELINK Wireless Talking Alarms?
- What is the difference between the ‘regular’ ONELINK alarm and the ‘Talking’ ONELINK alarm?
- How many ONELINK units can I connect?
- Is it easy to install and program ONELINK products?
- Are all the ONELINK products wireless?
- What is Tundra Fire Spray?
- What kinds of fires is the TUNDRA Fire Spray effective against?
- How large is the TUNDRA Fire Spray?
- Where should I keep my TUNDRA Fire Spray?
- Motion Sensing Light Socket
- What are motion sensing light sockets?
- Escape Ladders
- Three-Story Escape Ladder
- How long is the 3 story escape ladder?
- Will the escape ladder hold the weight of myself and my children?
- Two-Story Escape Ladder
- How Strong is the 3 story escape ladder?
- What is Lead Poisoning?
- What are the signs and symptoms of lead poisoning?
- How can I determine if my home has lead poisoning?
- What are the features of your Lead Test Kit?
- What kind of items can I test with your Lead Test Kit?
- How can I prevent lead poisoning?
- What is mold?
- How does mold get in my home?
- What is Mold Contamination?
- How does mold contamination affect people?
- How can I identify mold in my home?
- How can I prevent mold in my home?
- What is Radon Poisoning?
- What are the health risks of radon exposure?
- Where is Radon gas found?
- What are the features of your Radon Test Kit?
- What is Water Pollution?
- Why should I have my water tested?
- What are signs that I need to have my water tested?
- What are your Water Test Kit features?