First Alert 10-Year Sealed Battery Combo Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Slim Design - PRC710 (1039868)
10-Year Sealed Battery Combo Alarm
The First Alert PRC710 Slim Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 10-Year Battery helps protect your home from two potentially deadly threats by providing up to a decade of uninterrupted monitoring. Equipped with dual sensors, this low-profile alarm detects smoke from slow-burning, smoldering fires. Half as thick as a standard alarm, this detector has a slim, contemporary design that mounts unobtrusively on a wall or ceiling. A built-in 10-year lithium metal battery provides continuous power, with no need to ever worry about changing the battery during the lifetime of the alarm.
Photoelectric Sensor Warns of Smoldering Fires
The First Alert PRC710 alarm comes equipped with a photoelectric sensor to provide the earliest possible warning of fire. The sensor is optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires, such as those caused by unextinguished cigarettes. It also distinguishes between real threats and smoke/vapor produced during showering, cooking, and other everyday activities, helping minimize the number of false alarms. A patented smoke entry system helps ensure reliable detection by providing a direct air pathway to the sensor.
Electrochemical Sensor Monitors CO Levels
The alarm also features an advanced electrochemical sensor that detects carbon monoxide leaks from a variety of sources, such as faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and cars left running in the garage. Carbon monoxide can't be seen, smelled, or tasted in the air, and it is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America. By placing carbon monoxide detectors on every floor of the home and in each sleeping room, you can help protect your family from the danger of carbon monoxide.
Built-In 10-Year Battery
The First Alert PRC710 10-Year Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features a built-in 10-year lithium battery that provides continuous power for the life of the detector. An end-of-life timer lets you know when the device should be replaced.
Sleek, Low-Profile Design
Half as thick as a standard alarm, the First Alert PRC710 Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm packs premium detection features into a sleek, compact unit. The ultra-thin design features a white finish that blends seamlessly with most home decor.
Battery-Powered Alarm Installs Easily
This battery-powered smoke and carbon monoxide detector requires no rewiring and no electrician to install. Simply mount it on a wall or ceiling using the versatile twist-lock mounting bracket. An end-of-life signal will notify you when the detector is nearing expiration.
Alerts You to Danger
When a threat is detected, the smoke and carbon monoxide alarm sounds a loud 85-decibel siren that is designed to wake even the soundest of sleepers. A single button allows you to silence alarms and test if the device is working.
First Alert Combo Photoelectric Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm PRC710
* Meets California, New York and New Jersey 10 Year Smoke Alarm Requirements
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: 10 Year Sealed Lithium
- Sensor: Photoelectric and Electrochemical
- Optipath 360° Technology: Patented technology provides 360° of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Intelligent Sensing Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Noise Output: 85 dB in a T3 Pattern
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Profile Design: Half as thick as a standard alarm
- Perfect Mount: Mounting bracket keeps alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Tamper Resistant: Includes Locking Pins
- Optional Locking Feature: Secures alarm to mounting bracket
- Standards: UL 217 and UL 2034
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.67 x 1.13 x 5.67 in.
- Product Weight: .73 lbs.
- Smoke particles of varying number and size are produced in all fires. For maximum protection, use both ionization and photoelectric sensing technologies. Ionization alarms are generally more sensitive to fast flaming fires and photoelectric alarms are generally more sensitive to smoldering fires.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.