3 Pack Bundle of First Alert 7010BSL Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Detector with Battery Backup & Strobe
Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Detector w/ Battery Backup & Strobe
The 7010BSL First Alert Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Detector with Battery Backup & Strobe features a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an integrated 177 candela strobe light, an 85dB horn and AAA battery back-up. The Strobe Light is designed to provide hearing impaired individuals with a visual warning of a fire. The Smart Strobe has separate flash patterns for smoke/heat and carbon monoxide dangers (when connected to a First Alert CO alarm). The 177 candela Xenon strobe meets UL 1971 requirements and flashes at a rate of an average of 60 times a minute. This alarm includes two latching features and two silence modes. The alarm latch easily identifies an initiating alarm even after alarm condition has subsided. The low battery latch identifies which unit is in low battery condition by blinking the green power light.
Optipath 360 technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensing chamber. Easily accessible battery chamber allows you to replace the batteries without removing the alarm from the ceiling or wall. Other Contractor preferred features include a dust cover and keyhole slots in the mounting bracket that eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. This alarm is interconnectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms. This model is perfect for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 101. The First Alert 7010BSL alarm complies with UL217, UL1971, CSFM, NFPA 72, HUD, FHA and other agencies that model their codes after the above agencies. They meet building codes where AC with battery backup, silence and photoelectric smoke alarms are required.
First Alert Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Detector with Battery Backup & Strobe - 7010BSL
* California Residents - Please Note This Alarm is Not Compliant with California State 10 Year Sealed Battery Alarm Legislation Requirements.
Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Detector w/ Battery Backup & Strobe Features:
- Hardwired smoke alarm with battery back-up and integrated 177 candela strobe.
- Meets codes where a photoelectric smoke sensor and an ADA approved strobe is required.
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology.
- AAA Battery Backup for the Smoke Alarm (Note: will not power the strobe light).
- Latching Alarm Indicator - warns if alarm has previously sounded.
- Single button test/silence features.
- Optipath 360 Technology - patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm.
- Dust Cover.
- Easy installation/maintenance.
- A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied.
- Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment.
- Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit.
- Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness.
- Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.25 x 4.13 x 5.44 in.
- 10-Years Limited Warranty.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.