3 Pack Bundle of 120VAC Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
120VAC Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
The First Alert 120VAC Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup works exceptionally well in detecting flaming fires. Capable of wiring directly into your home's electrical system, these alarms feature a near effortless installation process. This alarm comes equipped with a Mute Button that serves the dual purpose of quickly silencing your alarm as well as testing its function.
First Alert's series of 120VAC Hardwired Smoke Alarms with Battery Backups also come equipped with an EZ access battery door that removes the hassle and burden of collecting your alarm from the ceiling and replacing its batteries. The combination of a Battery Backup that provides optimal protection in the event of a power outage and an increased emphasis on the unit's 85d output establish the ultimate in peace of mind. This alarm comes with a 10 year limited warranty and complies with UL217 Standards. Save additionally with the purchase of this bundle.
This alarm is also capable of interconnecting with up to 12 other First Alert or BRK hardwired alarms.
This smoke & fire alarm is for you if:
● You want alarms wired directly into your home's electrical system with the added safety of a battery backup.
● You want to easily mute unwanted alarms with the press of a button.
Where To Place Safety Smoke Alarms: One in every bedroom, and at least one on every level of the home.
First Alert Smoke Alarm SA9120BCN
Recommended replacement for the following obsolete models:
First Alert SA4120B
First Alert SA4121B
First Alert SA4919B
120VAC Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup Features:
- 120vac hardwired, easily replace existing or install new hardwired alarms into home's electrical.
- Battery backup, provides consistent protection for added safety during power outages.
- Mute button, mutes unnecessary alarms. also tests alarm functions with same button.
- EZ access battery drawer, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery.
- Optional theft-prevention lock, when activated, batteries and/or alarm cannot be removed without proper tool.
- Ionization smoke sensor, optimal smoke detection from flaming fires.
- 9v battery included.
- Loud 85db alarm.
- 10-year limited warranty (does not cover battery), smoke alarms should be replaced every 10 years for maximum protection.
- Meets UL217 standard.
- Emits T3 Pattern.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.