First Alert Hearing Impaired Strobe Light - SL177
Hearing Impaired Smart Strobe Light
First Alert's Hearing Impaired Smart Strobe Light features an incredibly bright Xenon strobe that's proven to be extremely efficient in providing assistance for individuals with hearing impairments. The intuitive use of a Smart Strobe feature carries the ability to distinguish between Smoke/Heat and CO dangers. First Alert Smart Strobe Lights include a wide compatibility range and can be interconnected with First Alert and BRK Smoke, CO, Smoke/CO Combination and Heat models.
First Alert's Hearing Impaired Smart Strobe Light features a 10 Year Limited Warranty. This product also meets UL Standards and fulfills the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This strobe light is for you if:● You need to install smoke or CO notification for the hearing impaired that meet ADA requirements.● You already have or are purchasing First Alert compatible hard wired smoke or carbon monoxide alarms.
Where To Place Strobe Lights: One in every bedroom that a hearing impaired person sleeps and additional strobe lights should be located in any room where a hearing impaired person may be present and need to be notified of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger.First Alert Strobe Light SL177
* California Residents - Please Note This Alarm is Not Compliant with California State 10 Year Sealed Battery Alarm Legislation Requirements.
Hearing Impaired Smart Strobe Light Features:
- Super-bright Xenon strobe, proven effective in waking people with hearing impairments.
- Smart Strobe - Separate flash patterns to distinguish smoke/heat or CO danger.
- Can be interconnected with First Alert and BRK smoke, CO, smoke/CO combo and heat alarms.
- 120vac hardwired, quick plug-in connectors for easy installation.
- Meets UL standards and requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.